First of all we wish you all the best for 2010. Ofcourse we made progress in the project and here are some results.
During the holidays (with our family) we have tested a couple of parts of our project. Here are some photo’s of how users would like to see the interface and drawings they made.
With this test we can see how the interface would look like if we put the user in charge. This test will lead us to the final interface.
We have also ask (the same) people to draw on some squares. This is the result:
On the left is show the back screen with a primary-drawing of a lovely flower. On the right is the screen show when a couple of the parts of the flower are individualy colored by different people on differnt moments. The lowest picture is the flower fully colered.
This will be one of the variations on the “Express Art”.